Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Musings....

1. les amis du FROMAGE has a lovely extensive collection of goat's and sheep's milk cheeses, most at prices lower than WF, especially for feta.

2.I need something other than Van's waffles to live off of for breakfast, since they have soy flour - time to experiment with the waffle maker... I will let you know

3. The plan today was to make a loaf of french bread from a mix but since I'm feeling extra inspired I think I'm going to try my hand at bagels and french bread...

4. Side note, Glutino's Breakfast bars are horrible, but not so horrible in that they are still in my desk drawer for emergency carb support.
So on that note I'm going to start a pot of coffee, throw a load of laundry in and postpone my pseudo run (walk/shuffle) until later.

Onward toward yeasty goodness!



PS I have decided to hold off on the GFP mix because it calls for a breadmaker, which I happen to have access to but not here - so the time will come for that - just not right now.

No comments: