Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Photo Update

Above is the result of 4 for $5 sale on Goat Yogurt at Whole Foods. I said to myself, "Self, what are you going to do with all this yogurt?" Frozen yogurt! Is what my brilliant self thought back. So I blended frozen mango with about 3/4 of a small multiple serving container and a little orange juice and Agave syrup. Blended in the food processor until smooth and frozen in Tupperware. Sure it would probably be better if it was frozen in an ice cream maker but that isn't an option for me.

The above is what you can do with that lovely millet you cooked in the rice maker - tabbouleh! It just so happens to be served with local salmon that I barbecued with this amazing lemon basil and tarragon mayonnaise from WF.

I mentioned before that I make my own granola, here is the proof. It's ridiculously easy - mine has no nuts, just coconut added.


Dinner tonight is fish tacos - the same red cabbage slaw as before, just with barbecued halibut flaked on top, along with guacamole and cilantro.

No comments: