Sunday, March 06, 2011

Menu Planning for the Week

Food is a part of your life.  Meals are a part of your survival.  Now I understand that menu planning seems crazy - what if you don't want to eat what you plan.  I have the same issues. Even I as I look at this week's menu am not sure if that is really what I want.  The nice thing is that's okay.  If I come to Tuesday and I want to do something different the chicken I can.  But this way I can put the recipes that require work on the days I don't have to be somewhere.

Sunday:
Dinner: Turkey Meatloaf - Gluten Free Goddess - I am going to freeze one half of the raw meatloaf, which is acceptable IF the meat is raw, not previously frozen before the process with Brown rice and steam broccolini mashed potatoes and beets

Monday:
Lunch: Meatloaf leftovers
Dinner: Slow Cooker Pork with Dried Fruit (recipe to come on Friday) changed to Sweet and Sour Pork with Rice and Peas.

Tuesday:
Lunch: Leftovers from dinner
Dinner: Chicken and roasted vegetable salad

Wednesday:
Lunch: Tuesday leftovers
Dinner: Chickpea tacos

Thursday:
Lunch: Chickpea tacos
Dinner: Tomato Soup with Tuna Sandwich

Friday:
Lunch: Tomato soup and sandwich
Dinner: We'll see...

No comments: