Wednesday, July 04, 2007

My Idea of Breakfast

I keep reading recipes for scrambled tofu, breakfast sausages and pancakes and I have to say that's not my idea of breakfast. Granted I've always been pro-breakfast, can't imagine life without it. I can however, imagine it without pseudo eggs, and fried whatever else. Cold cereal or warm cereal does it for me, and toast on the most random of occasions - I'm more likely to have a slice of cinnamon toast mid morning with coffee when trying to bs my way through another piece of literary genius (aka gero/kines. homework).

At least that's one nice thing about veganism - I will never be subject to eggs again (yippee), I can pass them by at the next big camping breakfast or youth retreat and not feel the slightest bit of guilt for being seen as picky.


No comments: